GovernmentCIO is currently looking for a Data Analytics Functional Analyst, Expert to join our team supporting the IT Support Contract with the DOL Wage and Hourly Determination
The Data Analytics Functional Analyst will:
(1) Provides database management including monitoring and support services for DOL Wage and Hourly Determination
(3) Support for wide range of business intelligence and visualization software tools.
(4) Support for open data services including web publishing and APIs.
(5) Support for statistical software tools and advanced analytics such as machine learning, natural language processing and artificial intelligence.
(6) Support for master data management including metadata management, taxonomy and data standardization across the enterprise.
(7) Provides reporting and analysis both standardized and ad hoc.
(8) Provides robust documentation, including data dictionaries, describing point of data collection to storage in database to other analytical and reporting data structures or semantic business layers found in business intelligence tools and platforms.
(9) Supports compliance with all applicable federal information and data-related statutes.
(10) Ability to provide data due to customer inquiries.
(11) Ability to extract structured/unstructured data and be able to provide schedulable static/dynamic drilldown reports, downloadable excel/asci files.
(12) Ability to execute corrective maintenance to a data set or initiate data updates to a designated database.
(13) Expert knowledge of data compliance for the federal government.
(14) Provides perfective maintenance, minor adaptive maintenance and data analysis.
(15) Database design and architecture development that supports enterprise data management strategies.
Should be well versed in the DOL Wage and Hourly Determination Environment
Tools & Software Experience: Knowledge and proven experience working with the DOL WHD Tools and Systems
Education Requirements: Bachelors preferred
Years of Experienced Required: 8+