The Project Manager will be responsible for leading the project support of VA Mobile. PM will oversee a team of Application Managers who are responsible for support for project integration and program/project management services, including an integrated master schedule hosted on a web-based portal, to manage the mobile medical app program and the overall digital health technology portfolio.
PM will be responsible for:
- Manage day-to-day tactical aspects of project management services
- Create, execute and manage project plans and integrated master schedule
- Identify capacity and resources needed
- Run kick-off and status meetings; drive project cadence
- Coordinate teams to resolve issues with schedule, bandwidth, dependencies, etc.
- Manage scope and mitigate risk across projects
- Identify and communicate high-risk project areas and issues, and drive risk/issue resolution and appropriate escalations
- Identify and recommend resolutions to process gaps
- Apply Agile project management methodology and enforce project standards
- Coordinate cross-functional groups to ensure successful project execution
- Effectively communicate relevant project information and status to superiors and the larger organization
- Provide subject matter expertise in areas including program/project management, project scope definition/management, risk identification, project methodology, resource allocation, facilitation, and other project management areas
- Oversee a portfolio of approximately 56 mobile medical applications, architecture enhancements, and other Mobile Medical App Program activities and dependencies.