GovernmentCIO is looking for a Metrics Project Manager (PM) to join our team supporting the Enterprise Services portfolio within the VA. The PM will specialize in metrics and process improvement and will assist the client in streamlining various processes as well as measuring success across the portfolio.
- Must have experience with diverse IT projects both large and small.
- Must be able to manage a portfolio of projects.
- Must be well versed in full systems development life cycle, enterprise wide network engineering, strategic information planning, business process reengineering, structure and management practices.
- Must be able to identify and mitigate risks to the program.
- Must be able to multi-task to serve as both manager and participant in projects.
- Must be able to use qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to assess the effectiveness of the operations.
- Must have proven experience streamlining processes
- Identifying symptoms for process improvement and provide strong recommendations for improvement
- Perform gap analysis and recommend solutions
- Proven analytical and investigation skills
- Demonstrated and current experience managing programs with complex data processing requirements.
- Demonstrated and current experience managing program delivering systems/tools/solutions in production, while transitioning to better technology solutions.
- Understanding the client’s business issues and data challenges.
- Experience operating in an agile framewor
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and supervision
- Have experience working and managing in remote environments
- Master’s in engineering, science, or business (10 years experience can be substituted for Master's degree)
- 15+ years of experience
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed