GovernmentCIO is currently looking for a PEGA Developer to join our team supporting the Financial Services Center at the Department of Veterans Affairs in Austin, TX.
• Analyze, design, code, test and implement application enhancements and provide product support by meeting defined scope, timelines and budgets.
• Participate and utilize in the full SDLC per current company standards.
• Collaborate with Customers, Business Analysts, Partners and IT Team Members to understand business requirements and design quality technical solutions.
• Provide innovative solutions to business needs.
• Provide required technical support, including release implementations.
• Communicate project status with stakeholders and conduct/assist technical walkthroughs.
Candidate must be knowledgeable with agile software development process/concepts. Candidate should be proficient at design, documentation, and troubleshooting of complex technical problems
Knowledge Desired: Working experience at the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Healthcare or Financial systems design experience (Commercial and/or Federal), Pega Systems, Microsoft .Net, SOA Oracle 11g and 12, IBM FileNet, and experience with cloud vendor infrastructure hosting environments with other enterprise management systems
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent in Information Technology or Computer Science.