GovernementCIO is looking to bring on a Program Manager under the ESBITSS contract supporting the Social Security Administration. The contractor will provide highly skilled, systems engineering personnel to support activities in SSA’s mainframe, distributed and telecommunications environments. In addition, contractors will provide the expertise, technical knowledge, IT support personnel, and other related resources necessary to support the entire spectrum of IT support
The PM is responsible for management of the SSA ESBITSS contract and an anticipated project team of 40 people. The PM will oversee all activities under the 10-year program, including: managing subcontracts with teaming partners; overseeing personnel management actions (timecards, preparing requisitions for open billets, performing annual appraisals, drafting and submitting quarterly performance awards, etc.); ensuring financial management; taking any security actions and mandatory training; insuring that deliverables are submitted accurately and on time; and conducting monthly internal reviews. GCIO seeks a Program Manager with the following:
The PM will:
· Direct all phases of tasks from inception through completion.
· Be responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs. Participate in the negotiation of contract and contract changes.
· Coordinate the preparation of task proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract.
· Act as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
· Develop new business or expand the product line with the customer. Establish milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules.
· Identify program problems and find solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
· Direct the work of employees assigned to the program from technical and administrative areas.
Bachelors degree in IT or a related field; preferably a Masters degree.
10 years of experiance is required in a senior level management position.
Microsoft Office Suite experiance prefered.