GovernmentCIO is looking for a Dev Ops Scrum Master to support the VA Enterprise Services PMO.
· 10 years of experience working with product development teams that practice lean product development methods such user-centered and user experience design, DevOps, public API development, microservices, and acceptance test driven development
· Passion for managing and exceeding customer expectations
· Continuous Integration improvement at the Program level
· Continuous improvement of overall team skill levels
· Product increment development velocity and quality
· Program-level risks identified, planned, and mitigated as possible
· Solid working experience in Agile development methodologies including Scrum, Kanban, etc.
· Coach and educate others so that they may effectively strive to realize the promises of DevOps Agile development
· 10 plus years’ experience working to either grow an Agile culture from inception or to transform a culture into Agile DevOps
· Ability to maintain a high level of effective communication between onsite and virtual teams.
· Experience with providing presentations to virtual and in person teams
· A passion for making certain your team achieves their goals and enjoying a unified sense of accomplishment Demonstrated communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
· Expert ability in moderating and facilitating group functions
· Expertise in Agile tools, both physical and virtual Story mapping, story splitting, backlog re-ordering, release planning, etc.
· Conflict resolution and team formation skills Demonstrated self-management and personal accountability