GovernmentCIO LLC is looking for an Application System Analyst to design, create and execute manual and automated tests of web-based applications for GSA’s IAE program. Focus will be to ensure that the product owner’s requirements are being met by the development teams. The Application System Analyst will work directly with development teams, GSA staff and IV&V team to verify that acceptance criteria have been met and that the product is suitable for its intended purpose.
· Maintaining communication with development teams, technical leads and product owners
· Functional testing of new features
· Regression testing
· Section 508 compliance testing
· Automation of test cases
· Reporting test results and defects
· Tracking user stories and tasks in the GSA agile workflow system (Jira).
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to engage with clients and work with multiple development teams
• Extensive experience with manual and automated functional test creation and testing.
• BA or BS in a business or engineering related field
• 2+ years of related experience
• Experience working in an Agile environment, specifically Scrum and Kanban.
• Experience with automated test development and tools such as Selenium and JMeter.
• Basic understanding of section 508 compliance testing.
• Demonstrated competence in analysis and problems solving principles with emphasis in user relations, data gathering techniques and
management information applications
• Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
• Detailed-oriented with proven time management and organization skills, with a demonstrated ability to achieve results.
• Desire to learn new tools and technologies and to assist team members as customer requirements change. Duties may include use of tools
such as JAWS screen reader, AMP or Wave for 508 compliance, and automated testing tools.