GovernmentCIO is currently looking for an PEGA Developer to join our team supporting the Financial Services Center at the Department of Veterans Affairs in Austin, TX.
● Developing new or modifying workflow configurations in order to maximize production and operating efficiency.
● Ensuring reliability and availability of Pega’s BRE and BPM Platform, and work with infrastructure team on capacity planning.
● Understanding BPM, BRE and creating web applications that are process oriented.
● Identifying reusable functionality and implementing it as a reusable component.
● Creating customized Flows and Action forms to align with business requirements.
● Creating Activities and steps for implementing Core Business Logic.
● Creating high level Enterprise Class Structures.
● Creating Activities for implementing core Business logic.
● Using CPM to apply business rules from the service environment to streamline information presented to the Customer Service Professionals.
● Identifying reporting requirements to general business functionality, non-functionality needs and required data attributes for BPM specific workflows.
● Preparing Role Based Access groups.
● Providing security based roles and privileges at operator level.
● Customizing user and manager portals.
● Troubleshooting and communicating with Pega Global Customer Support team in order to resolve technical issues which require hotfixes.
● Validating code for compliance of standards and Pega Guardrails.
● Testing and Debugging using Tracer and Rules inspector.
● Creating File Listeners for automatic creation of work objects.
Candidate must be knowledgeable with agile software development process/concepts. Candidate should be proficient at design, documentation, and troubleshooting of complex technical problems
Knowledge Desired: Working experience at the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Healthcare or Financial systems design experience (Commercial and/or Federal), Pega Systems, Microsoft .Net, SOA Oracle 11g and 12, IBM FileNet, and experience with cloud vendor infrastructure hosting environments with other enterprise management systems
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent in Information Technology or Computer Science.