GovernmentCIO is currently looking for an Microsoft .NET Developer to join our team supporting the Financial Services Center at the Department of Veterans Affairs in Austin, TX.
As a Senior .NET Developer, you must be able to create logical and functional software code in a variety of languages. Must have experience in understanding and articulating the benefits and risks associated with different coding languages in different functional environments. Must have experience reacting to software issues and correcting the program as necessary. Must be able to take on leadership roles on agile teams when required.
Candidate must be knowledgeable with agile software development process/concepts. Candidate should be proficient at design, documentation, and troubleshooting of complex technical problems. Candidates must know C# and at least one Microsoft Web Technology proficiently. Must have intermediate skills in sql server or equivalent relational database.
• Minimum 8 years development experience
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills and some technical skills
• Requires excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Experience with ASP.NET MVC Applications, SSDT Projects, WebForms Development, Design Patterns, SOA, S.O.L.I.D Principles, Static Code Analysis
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or equivalent engineering degree, or 8 years of related experience.