GovernmentCIO is currently looking for a Front End Architect/UI-UX to join our team supporting the GSA.
The Front End Architect shall provide the Government front end technical support across the software development lifecycle including architecture, design, development, documentation, testing, and deployment support. The Front End Architect shall represent the front end perspective, socializing requirements and constraints, in technical discussions with the Government and other contractors. This includes representing front end concerns related to the platform; the development environment; development, test, and deployment processes; and governance. The Front End Architect must be available to coordinate with Government representatives on a daily basis if required.
The architect and alternate(s) must be able to communicate clearly (read, write, speak, and understand English.)
The Front End Architect must have credentials that substantiate that he or she has:
· Educational attainment that is appropriate for managing the type of work described in the PWS, both in size and scope.
· Strong ability in the front end technologies listed on IAE platform (see the attached software list).
· Mature technical leadership experience including successful leadership of technical teams in projects of similar size and scope as the one identified in this PWS.
· Demonstrated experience across an agile software development lifecycle (SDLC), including assessing, managing, and mitigating risks across the SDLC.
· Demonstrated communication skills and ability to coordinate technical activities with Government and contractor personnel
· Sufficient experience to be conversant in and have a working knowledge of each of the business and technical objectives of the PWS. The Front End Architect’s experience must demonstrate that he or she can
understand all aspects of the work, with the ability to provide expert technical guidance that supports business objectives.
· Any required and appropriate security or suitability clearances.