GovernmentCIO is currently looking for a Technical Governance Lead to join our team supporting the GSA.
In the area of IT Governance, The technical governance lead will manage the following activities.
· Web and enterprise communication governance framework implementation and management;
· Baseline management, performance management, and strategic planning;
· Using enterprise architecture methodology and EA information as decision making tools for enterprise-wide implementations.
· The GSA IAE objective is to provide useful, usable, accessible and secure websites and Web applications for the public and government employees using current, proven and cutting edge open-source technologies while
exploring innovative strategies and capabilities to improve these services across SAM.gov.
The Technical Governance Lead must have credentials that substantiate that he or she has:
· Educational and professional accomplishments that are appropriate for completing the type of work described in the SOW, both in size and scope.
· Experience with Information technology project management,
· Experience with Web and mobile application development;
· Experience with Web content management;
· Experience with quality management;
· Experience with change, configuration and release management;
· Experience with cloud and centralized hosting support;
· Experience with enterprise and IT governance technology support services including infrastructure support services and security;
· Experience with prescribed rules of conduct concerning government information dissemination.
· Experience in understanding and support of the FISMA regulations, within the context of the software development process.
· Experience capturing, using, and reporting performance information as used commonly in industry to assess value creation and loss.
· Technical Governance Lead shall be Project Management Professional (PMP) certified and have experience managing agile software development projects.